Rhododendron Nancy Evans AGM
- Code: HNANCY
- Flower Colour: Yellow
- Flowering Month: May
- Height After 10 Years: 150-175cm
- Interesting Foliage: No
- Scent: Not Scented
- Hardiness: To -15 °C
Orange buds opening to deep golden yellow flowers on this stunning plant. It flowers in early May and in our opinion is one of the best yellow varieties. The foliage is of particular interest having distinct oval leaves. New foliage has bronzy leaves which turn a lovely glossy deep green. Height 140-160cm in 10 years.
As with all yellow Rhododendrons, this plant does need good drainage (but not dry conditions!).
- Recommended for: stunning yellow flowers.
- Plantsman range.
- Ideal position: Dappled shade, needs careful site selection and good drainage.
- Habit: Open.
- Group: Hybrid Rhododendron.
- Parentage: 'Hotei' (s) X 'Lem's Cameo'.
- Hybridization date: pre 2000 (1970).
- Bred by: E. C. Brockenbrough. Origin: American.
- Ideal soil: pH 4.5 to 6.
- RHS Hardiness Rating: H5.
- How we usually propagate this plant: Cutting.
- Awards: RHS Award of Garden Merit.
Below are the available purchase options. Please enter a quantity for the specific size(s) you require.
Plant Size Chart
Write A Review
You must login before you can complete a review