NEW! Red in bud, opening to beautifully scented baby pink honeysuckle type flowers in June/July. Amazing bluey foliage all summer. Raised by Ted Millais at Crosswater Farm. Height 120-150cm in 10 years.
- Recommended for late flower and lovely fragrance.
- Easy to grow.
- Group:Deciduous Azalea (viscosum hybrid).
- Parentage: viscosum X 'Water Girl'
- Hybridization date: pre 2000 (1997).
- Bred by: E.G. Millais. Origin: British.
- Habit: upright.
- Ideal position: Most garden situations.
- Ideal soil: pH 4.5 to 6.
- RHS Hardiness Rating: H6.
- How we usually propagate this plant: Cutting.