Very attractive frilly pale rose pink flowers with a prominent crimson speckled blotch that flowers in late May. A tough dense plant with good glossy foliage. Height 140-160cm in 10 years.
Also known as Rhododendron Progres.
Now available on the INKARHO lime tolerant rootstock. Plant with plenty of good ericaceous compost to aid establishment.
- Recommended for: Striking flower and great habit.
- Easy to grow.
- Ideal position: Will grow in sun or light shade.
- Habit: Dense.
- Group: Hybrid Rhododendron.
- Parentage: caucasicum hybrid.
- Hybridization date: pre 2000 (c. 1958).
- Bred by: unknown. Origin: unknown.
- Ideal soil: pH 4.5 to 7.5.
- RHS Hardiness Rating: H6.
- How we usually propagate this plant: Grafts.