Exotic looking creamy-white flowers with striking pink and yellow shading in loose trusses. Flowering in late May, this is an excellent and very hardy German plant with a good compact habit. Height 150-175cm in 10 years.
Also known as Bruns Gloria and Christiane.
- Recommended for: Pretty flowers on a tough plant.
- Easy to grow.
- Ideal position: Most garden situations.
- Habit: Dense.
- Group: Hybrid.
- Parentage: 'Professor F. Bettex'(s) X 'Goldsworth Orange'.
- Hybridization date: pre 2000 (1952).
- Bred by: W. Bruns. Origin: German.
- Ideal soil: pH 4.5 to 6.
- RHS Hardiness Rating: H5.
- How we usually propagate this plant: Graft.