Richly textured, lightly scented flowers in trusses of pale pink with lilac shading to yellow and white in the centre. Flowering in early May this is a tall growing plant with shiny rounded leaves. Height 160-180cm after 10 years.
Also known as Exbury Naomi.
- Recommended for: pretty fragrant flowers.
- Plantsman range.
- Ideal position: Dappled shade.
- Habit: Open.
- Group: Hybrid Rhododendron.
- Parentage: Aurora Group X fortunei.
- Hybridization date: pre 1950 (1933).
- Bred by: L. de Rothschild. Origin: British.
- Ideal soil: pH 4.5 to 6.
- RHS Hardiness Rating: H5.
- How we usually propagate this plant: Graft.
- Award of Merit - 1933.