This plant has very pretty pale pink flowers with darker edges, fading with a hint of creaminess. It flowers in May and has wonderful stiff green leaves with pale undersides. Height 80-100cm in 10 years. This plant is one of our most popular sellers and is consistently reliable.
- Ideal for containers and small gardens.
- Easy to grow.
- Group: yakushimanum.
- Parentage: Fabia Group x (fortunei subsp. discolor hybrid x griersonianum) x (fortunei susbsp discolor hybrid x facetum) x (Jalisco Group x griersonianum) [Sequence of parental combinations requires confirmation].
- Hybridization date: pre 2000 (1970).
- Bred by: Waterer (Bagshot). Origin: British.
- Habit: Compact bushy.
- Ideal position: Dappled shade.
- Ideal soil: pH 4.5 to 6.
- RHS Hardiness Rating: H6.
- How we usually propagate this plant: Graft.
- Awards: RHS Award of Garden Merit.