Available on the Inkarho rootstock! A fantastic NEW flower. White with a prominent wine red flare on the upper lobe in late May. This plant is particularly hardy with attractive dark green glossy leaves. Height 150cm in 10 years.
Plant with plenty of good ericaceous compost to aid establishment.
- Recommended for: Tough with dinstinctive flower and great foliage.
- Easy to grow.
- Ideal position: Most garden situations.
- Habit: Dense.
- Group: Hybrid Rhododendron.
- Parentage: 'Madame Jules Porges' (s) X 'Hachmann's Diadem'.
- Hybridization date: pre 2000 (1984).
- Bred by: H. Hachmann Origin: German.
- Tolerant of neutral soil.
- Ideal soil: pH 4 to 7.5.
- RHS Hardiness Rating: H7.
- How we propagate this plant: Graft.