Stunning purple violet flowers in mid May. This is a small flowered variety, but is particularly striking and full of rich colour, the flowers hiding all the leaves. A very hardy plant that is one of our favourites. Height 50-75cm in 10 years.
- Ideal for containers and small gardens, including rock gardens and front of borders.
- Easy to grow.
- Group:Evergreen Azalea (kiusianum hybrid).
- Parentage: selection from kiusianum
- Hybridization date: pre 2000 (before 1980).
- Bred by: VEG Saatzucht Zierpflanzen. Origin: German.
- Habit: dense mound.
- Ideal position: most garden situations.
- Ideal soil: pH 4.5 to 6.
- RHS Hardiness Rating: H6.
- How we usually propagate this plant: Cutting.